Mahindra 485DI Operator Manual

/ Mahindra 485DI Operator Manual #1  

marzan

Tractor
mahindra 485DI
Jus bought a Mahindra 485DI , I need rebuilt the electrical installation I am looking for the operator manual and the parts and maintenance manual both of them.
I apreciate if somebody know where I can Find.
The local dealer in FL dont have it.
Thanks everibody and happy new year

/ Mahindra 485DI Operator Manual #2  
Jus bought a Mahindra 485DI , I need rebuilt the electrical installation I am looking for the operator manual and the parts and maintenance manual both of them.
I apreciate if somebody know where I can Find.
The local dealer in FL dont have it.
Thanks everibody and happy new year

Suggest you got to that site that auctions stuff off all the time....(shouldn't mention the name here)..just search for Mahindra...sometimes they show up. BobG in VA

/ Mahindra 485DI Operator Manual #3  
Look at the post blog this. It is a guy looking for a manual for a 485di. He said he has one on order. Contact him and see where he ordered it.

Don

MyTractorForum.com

The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information > The Big Boys > Big Tractors by Brand > Mahindra

485 DI Power steering pressure

I'm new here I have a Mahindra 485 DI and the Hydraulic pump shelled out on it I have a new pump but Mahindra has changed the style and did away with the built in steering relief valve that is housed on the pump. Mahindra has a parts list with an external relief valve using two hoses one on the pressure side and one on the return side of the Power steering tank. my problem is I need the tractor and my local mahindra dealer can't get the relief valve for a few weeks I have a manual on order to get the relief valve pressure setting but I need those specs so I can get a new valve from a local hydraulic specialty store to get this tractor running. So if any one can post those specifications I would greatly apperciate it.
Thanks Lance