Buying Advice Mahindra 5035 PST ??? Good Bad Ugly???

/ Mahindra 5035 PST ??? Good Bad Ugly??? #1  

z1069

Tractor
No tractor now use to have Kubota L5240 HST
This placed can keep you occupied for hours. lol

I've searched and read mostly older posts about the 5035. But most are the HST.

I need help researching the 5035 PST.

Any know and or long term issues?

Thanks in advance

Marc

/ Mahindra 5035 PST ??? Good Bad Ugly??? #2  
35 series has mostly been pretty bulletproof. They have their quirks like bad factory fuel lines and such, but all is well documented. I'm sure you'll have lots of happy owners chime in.

/ Mahindra 5035 PST ??? Good Bad Ugly??? #4  
I have a 3550 just about the same tractor as the 5035. I like mine a lot . I had quite a few tractors in my life time . I had a dairy farm. I farmed for 40 years. It is a good little tractor on the loader . 20181121_125249.jpg

/ Mahindra 5035 PST ??? Good Bad Ugly??? #6  
I have a 2017 3540 PST. I believe it is the same except mine is a 40 hp. Mine is a hoss of a tractor. Had one glitch the alternator wire was not plugged in all the way and kept running battery down. Plugged it in all the way and haven't had no more problems. It has done everything I asked of it. In fact it has the 3550 Loader on it.

/ Mahindra 5035 PST ??? Good Bad Ugly??? #7  
would you buy a car made in India?

Don't think so , but I did buy a roto tiller for my B2650 made their and it is doing a fine job , and seems very well built . The paint job was even better than some of the other equipment I have bought in the past .

/ Mahindra 5035 PST ??? Good Bad Ugly??? #8  
I have a 2011 5035 with a backhoe, picture at left. It is a real big heavy tractor with a large frame and tires. I really like mine.... Just washed and waxed it, and she sits covered in the back of my barn for the winter. It spent most of last summer moving gravel/clay mix, digging stumps, and generally throwing it's weight around impressing the neighbors... It's earned it's rest.. Mine has a slight power steering leak from me yanking my large body up and off the tractor hundreds of times using the steering wheel ... It is hard on the top seal to put that much abuse on it each year. Never leaks enough to add fluid, but I get a drop or two sometimes on the barn floor. If I remind the operator to not do that, it does not leak.... But alas, he is an idiot....