Mahindra Emax 20s vs Massey Ferguson GC1723e

/ Mahindra Emax 20s vs Massey Ferguson GC1723e
Thanks for the information everyone, Jeff9366, I can"t seem to figure out how to update my location on my profile. The Mahindra is the closest so I will start there and work my way out from there.

/ Mahindra Emax 20s vs Massey Ferguson GC1723e #12  
I can"t to figure out how to update my location on my profile.

1. Click on your "illuminated" screen name in upper right corner.

2. Click on SETTINGS in drop down box.

3. On left side of screen, click on ACCOUNT DETAILS.

4. Scroll down to LOCATION.

1. Click on your "illuminated" screen name in upper right corner.

2. Click on SETTINGS in drop down box.

3. On left side of screen, click on ACCOUNT DETAILS.

4. Scroll down to LOCATION.
Thanks for the steps, it was a little different on my phone but I think I got it to include location and tractor information.

Went and looked at the Mahindra today. Hoping to look at the Massey later this week.

Attachments

• IMG_20220704_1445210~2.jpg
    IMG_20220704_1445210~2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 53
   / Mahindra Emax 20s vs Massey Ferguson GC1723e #15  
Yes Bobcat tractors are made by Daedong which makes Kioti, but they use their own loaders. Massey is going to be a more refined tractor for sure even with the E model. I don't have any experience with the mahindras but have heard of quite a few people with issues and have noticed many for sale lately on the used market only a year or 2 old. LS tends to be a decent tractor but they do have some issues with small parts breaking . Massey and kioti would be my 1st stops

/ Mahindra Emax 20s vs Massey Ferguson GC1723e #16  
I looked at Mahindra first back in 2014 when I bought my first tractor. Dealership was useless. Appeared to be nice machines though.

Bought a 2014 MF GC1710tlb. Sold that in 2019 at about 575 hrs and bought a GC1723tlb. Now at 640 hrs. No real issues with either.

I use them in our small farm and commercially.