Comparison Mahindra Max 24 HST vs Mahindra EMax 25

/ Mahindra Max 24 HST vs Mahindra EMax 25 #31  
IMO the Max 24 offers a lot of benefits over the eMax for not a lot more money.

/ Mahindra Max 24 HST vs Mahindra EMax 25
Dang Dave, never knew you to be mistaken on anything Mahindra wise. That plant wasn't officially opened according to the January 2015 press release until... The grand opening for the operation will be 11 a.m. Jan. 22 at 1404 E. Iron St., Lyons. My statement above was made August 29, 2014.

/ Mahindra Max 24 HST vs Mahindra EMax 25 #33  
Dang Dave, never knew you to be mistaken on anything Mahindra wise. That plant wasn't officially opened according to the January 2015 press release until... The grand opening for the operation will be 11 a.m. Jan. 22 at 1404 E. Iron St., Lyons. My statement above was made August 29, 2014.

I goof up more than you might think, but Kansas was in operation for months before they had their "grand opening". They started shipping late summer 2014. So perhaps we are both correct!

/ Mahindra Max 24 HST vs Mahindra EMax 25 #34  

I goof up more than you might think, but Kansas was in operation for months before they had their "grand opening". They started shipping late summer 2014. So perhaps we are both correct!

I don't recall exactly when we started shipping from Lyons... I DO know that we were receiving tractors in December of 2013 because I was clearing snow to try and get trucks in and out of the dock... and it was COLD