Mahindra Parts (9-20-21)

/ Mahindra Parts (9-20-21) #1  

Robert Enos

Tractor
Mahindra 2555 gear shuttle (2015)
Mahindra Parts not responding to local certified Mahindra dealer.
California, in Manteca we have a business, J.M. Equipment Co.
They are a New and Used Forklift Equipment, Agriculture Equipment, and Material Handling Supplies in Northern California.

We are in the central valley of California that's highly covered in agricultural land.

August 23, 2021 took in the front axle and final drives, the complete front end excluding wheels.
Overworked the front end 4 wheel drive and broke several internal gears.
So now need to rebuild it and now dealer unable to get parts!

They ordered the parts but unable to get shipping information and also got notice some of these would be included.

The service manager and owner of the business has made many attempts to contact Mahindra and nothing.

The website says call for help and the phones just ring, not answering!

Tried to see if any options on getting parts elsewhere but seems that there is only Mahindra Parts that will be working.
So my tractor just sits broke down.
Told should be possibly a few months!

What's the word?
Not very cool situation, will it get better?

/ Mahindra Parts (9-20-21) #2  
I just retired from the service department of a dealership that dropped Mahindra a couple years ago. Nobody at the dealership missed the company or the tractors.

/ Mahindra Parts (9-20-21)
Mahindra Parts not responding to local certified Mahindra dealer.
California, in Manteca we have a business, J.M. Equipment Co.
They are a New and Used Forklift Equipment, Agriculture Equipment, and Material Handling Supplies in Northern California.

We are in the central valley of California that's highly covered in agricultural land.

August 23, 2021 took in the front axle and final drives, the complete front end excluding wheels.
Overworked the front end 4 wheel drive and broke several internal gears.
So now need to rebuild it and now dealer unable to get parts!

They ordered the parts but unable to get shipping information and also got notice some of these would be included.

The service manager and owner of the business has made many attempts to contact Mahindra and nothing.

The website says call for help and the phones just ring, not answering!

Tried to see if any options on getting parts elsewhere but seems that there is only Mahindra Parts that will be working.
So my tractor just sits broke down.
Told should be possibly a few months!

What's the word?
Not very cool situation, will it get better?
Great, good, where are you located? What l see is these dealers sell most popular in their area.
Way overpriced and probably some prejudice too!
For the $36,000 for everything my local John Deer wanted that much for a baby size they had and for just the tractor only.
The salesman didn't even take the time to go outside and help me with looking their lot over.
I will say I've had good use from this one 900 hours in 5 years.
It's been clearing oak trees using a grapple from Everything Attachments.
Also a heavy duty box scraper clearing and shaping areas of roads, Everything Attachments.
A heavy duty disc, Everything Attachments discing the pastures.
A chain drag harrow from again Everything Attachments.
This Mahindra 2555 shuttle has done very well cant complain.
I have clear lots of boulders out of the fields weigh over 3,500 lbs.
That what did the final drives damage, pushed the equipment over its limits.
I will say though that if it wasn't for the final drive gears breaking up it would still be busy!
I mentioned Everything Attachments as Travis there has helped me get good equipment to use here, very pleased with them.

/ Mahindra Parts (9-20-21) #4  
I just retired from the service department of a dealership that dropped Mahindra a couple years ago. Nobody at the dealership missed the company or the tractors.
If truly retirement congrats. Or is it like when I retired from the fire dept and became a RN.

For the OP parts for everything are getting in short supply.

/ Mahindra Parts (9-20-21) #5  
If truly retirement congrats. Or is it like when I retired from the fire dept and became a RN.

For the OP parts for everything are getting in short supply.
I failed at retirement two years ago. I’m more fully committed this time. Thank you.