Dealer Mahindra's New Years Resolution Sale

/ Mahindra's New Years Resolution Sale #1  

audsp98

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3550 HST
Can anyone give any details on the current promotion? The website doesn't say much other than needing to bundle 3 attachments.

/ Mahindra's New Years Resolution Sale #2  
I purchased a few months back and it was $500-$1000 back when you purchased an attachment. I ended up with a grapple. Sounds like you will need to purchase a few more attachments to get the deal. See your dealer- they all seem to price this stuff out a little different and include different items.

/ Mahindra's New Years Resolution Sale
I purchased a few months back and it was $500-$1000 back when you purchased an attachment. I ended up with a grapple. Sounds like you will need to purchase a few more attachments to get the deal. See your dealer- they all seem to price this stuff out a little different and include different items.

Thanks. I've seen the "power package" deal with the implements but there's no real details on the site about this new promotion. I've already got a really good deal in place for my eventual purchase that is already more than the $7900 current offer. I was just hoping a dealer on here could clarify the details of this current offer.

Edit: I did contact my dealer but he just said we're already giving you more of a discount than that promotion and didn't give any details of the promotion.