Manuals for Zen Noh ZL2000DT

/ Manuals for Zen Noh ZL2000DT #1  

cantgetright

Tractor
1943 9n/2n
I need a parts list for A Zen Noh ZL2000DT. Any kind of information on this particular tractor would be of great help. Also any one that has parts for this tractor big or small let me know. Also does anyone know exactly what tractor this one models after. I have been told it's a L235 but I am not sure. I purchased a manual for a L235 and I don't see no similarity outside of the engine. The hydraulics, front axle, gear box, brakes etc. are all different. I am in the process of installing a loader on this and would love to find a block that adapts my lines rather than cut pressure line and have fittings put on. Also has anyone tried to run a loader with power beyond on the joystick??? I have found out how to run it but I was told by someone that it won't work properly like that. They said the loader would move slow(not as intended)??? Thanks for your time and information. ---Tony /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif tsnow678@msn.com

/ Manuals for Zen Noh ZL2000DT #2  
As I understand it, Zen Noh is a Japanese co-op that purchases tractors from all japanese manufacturors and re-labels them. Unless you can find an I.D. tag identifying it, maybe by posting a picture someone can identify it.