Massey 1010 parts supplier

/ Massey 1010 parts supplier #1  

cappa

Hi, Can anyone recommend a supplier for Massey 1010 parts that will ship to the uk or is uk based. I phoned up my local Massey dealer and the cost of parts is astronimical for example glow plugs are 」57ea ($94ea), air filter 」50 ($82.50) and these prices to not include VAT at 15%. I am sure these must be available at better prices as they are basic service parts. To replace the 3 oil filters alone would cost me 」45 ($75). The total price quoted for all filters, sump and head gasket, glow plugs, thermostat and piston rings came to 」631+vat ($1041). Any help appreciated Tony

/ Massey 1010 parts supplier #2  
G'day Tony that does seem like a high price to pay for parts i am not familiar with your model but i anm sure there is an aftermarket supplier for parts especially filters. What engine is in the 1010?

Jon

/ Massey 1010 parts supplier
Hi Jon,

The engine is a Toyosha Hinomoto CS86

Regards Tony

/ Massey 1010 parts supplier #4  
G'day Tony if you pull a glow plug and take it down to a local auto parts store they may be able match it to something automotive at a cheaper price if they are no help try a place that o/hauls injectors/pumps they are usually pretty switched on in this area they may be also able to help with engine parts/filters:)

Jon