3-Point Hitch Massey 135 Lift Problems

/ Massey 135 Lift Problems #11  
Hey there Flusher - good looking rear tires on that 135. I'm looking to upgrade my MF20 Ind. tires to something wider. What have you got on yours?

Those are BF Goodrich 6 ply 18.4-16A (18" wide, 16" dia rim), 40" tall overall. They came with the tractor when I bought it in July06 from a local guy who used in to mow and disc in his olive orchard. He wanted a tractor that sat low for that kind of work. Someone on TBN remarked that he thought those might have come off a combine.

/ Massey 135 Lift Problems #12  
I just purchased a massey 135 and I believe there is something wrong with the 3 pt hitch. The tractor does not have any remotes. The position lever does not have any response on the lift moving up and down. The only way the lift will move up is if I move the draft control to the highest position and if you move the draft control down any the lift falls. It seems like the position lever moves more freely than it should. Could it be that the position lever is stuck in the highest position? Is there something on the lever itself that could have broke? Thanks

Mine does this too I think(haven't really got to play with it much as it is 300+ miles away at our land)...hopefully you get it sorted out so I can see what needs to be done.

/ Massey 135 Lift Problems #13  
I have just purchased 135 Massey - the loader works fine but the three point doesn稚 move at all- the diverter valve leaks when I try to use the three point hitch but not with the loader - I have ordered new diverter valve but am not confident that is the problem