Massey Ferguson 1250 running issues

/ Massey Ferguson 1250 running issues #1  

Cummins95

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1250 sub compact
Ok guys I’m new to the forum , don’t usually post to forums. So the problem I’m having is I bought this tractor without it running, guy said it wouldn’t start said it was run out of fuel mo probably i winched it up on the trailer and brought it home. Long story short got it running and number 2 rod was knocking very loud. So I purchased another short block oil pan to block deck surface. Cleaned it all up, new gaskets had the head checked all good put it on my injection pump timed to the engine per the book I have on my engine (e3cd) the tractor idles great but when you give it throttle it will only get to 1500 it goes no further than that and it smokes very badly. At idle it is clean and smooth. I have tried everything I can think of valves have been adjusted engine front cover pulled back of to verify all timing marks (they are all good) at this point I don’t know where to turn. Also all 3 injectors have new nozzles. For the record the tractor ran fine didn’t smoke or anything prior to the new bottom end. It seems to be a fuel timing issue but I’m not sure anymore. Any help is appreciated thank you guys sorry for the long story.
36F65A2B-BB07-4479-8E13-5DEC44637D48.png
AA8406D1-05D5-4FCD-9AAF-7F7BDD7E3178.jpeg

/ Massey Ferguson 1250 running issues #2  
It appears you're well into the hard stuff. It may seem pretty obvious but have you checked the air filter and airway from there to the intake? Experience has shown me the dumb stuff can create real problems. Along the same vein, how about the fuel filter and a supply of clean fuel?

/ Massey Ferguson 1250 running issues
Ok so as of now the tractor just has the intake manifold on it which has been cleaned and is just a cast aluminum intake runner design so you can see end to end. Drained all the fuel put new fuel in along with new lines and filter.

/ Massey Ferguson 1250 running issues #4  
How have you confirmed your injection pump is good?

/ Massey Ferguson 1250 running issues
Well I have pulled the injectors out and hang them from the side with the injector lines they all 3 spray. And I have all 3 new injector nozzles as far as the pump goes it has not been tested much more than field test, just to say it pumps fuel. The tractor will idle great with no smoke. When you try to give it fuel it will make it to about 1500rpm before it just smokes a lot of black smoke. Idle it back down it’s fine.

/ Massey Ferguson 1250 running issues #6  
Make sure the air cleaner hoses aren't compressing or some obstruction isn't being pulled into the airway. Sounds like it's over-fueling without enough air.

/ Massey Ferguson 1250 running issues #7  
I think your injection pump is suspect. It may be as simple as the injection pump timing is off.

There was a guy on here that rebuilt injection pumps that was super knowledgeable about their timing. I just can't think of his username. Hopefully someone will remember and tag him to chime in.