Massey Ferguson 135 Perkins Dumping Diesel in Crankcase

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Perkins Dumping Diesel in Crankcase
Ok, thanks. It looks as though everything is hooked up properly. I drained the crankcase, filled it up with oil, then started the engine. Let it idle maybe 7-8 minutes and pulled the dipstick. Looks like it came up about a quart just in that small amount of time. I guess what baffles me first is that the pump is new or at least rebuilt and second that such a large volume of fuel is dumping into the crankcase. From what I hear ya'll saying, the most likely problem is the front seal in the pump. If the seal is simply leaking it seems almost impossible that it could leak that much that fast. This may be reaching some, but is it possible they could have actually left the seal out and did not install it? I have no visible external leaks on the pump.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Perkins Dumping Diesel in Crankcase #12  
Anything is possible, quality control is falling all over the world. To verify its not the lift pump remove it and leave the fuel lines on it. Pump the arm and see if it starts to leak, if not its the IJ pump.

Ok, I drained the oil and filled it up. Started the engine and let run literally less than 2 minutes and killed it. Pulled the stick and it looks like it gained at least a quart. It's my understanding there are 3 ways fuel can enter the oil. One being the lift pump, two an injector or three, the front seal on the pump. Considering the large volume of fuel, my guess is the front seal. I am actually wondering if it even got installed considering it is an aftermarket Chinese one. If I need to replace it, I have no idea where I will find one. I may have to go back to ground zero and send my original old pump in for a rebuild.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Perkins Dumping Diesel in Crankcase #14  
Your STILL fooling w/ this thing?? Just pull the inj. pump BACK OFF & pressure test it.. put a SMALL amount of air from a compressor, say 3 psi into the RETURN fitting in the front of the pump & spray the drive hub down w/ sudsy water & look for bubbles.
Are u in the US??

Yea I know, it's just I do not have a lot of time to mess with it. I will pull the pump back off and do the pressure test. My concern is assuming the seal is the culprit, where am I going to find a replacement seal for a China made pump.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Perkins Dumping Diesel in Crankcase #16  
Yea I know, it's just I do not have a lot of time to mess with it. I will pull the pump back off and do the pressure test. My concern is assuming the seal is the culprit, where am I going to find a replacement seal for a China made pump.

Ya know, you really need to "read" what folks are saying. Pumpguy said in post 5

I have about 200 of those seals so don't buy any..
{if your in the US}

Yes, I'm sorry for the duplicating questions. Guess I had in my head that the seal in the China pump would not be the same as in an OEM but maybe that's not the case.

/ Massey Ferguson 135 Perkins Dumping Diesel in Crankcase #18  
If you are in Texas, then the best course of action is to grab your original injection pump, not the chinese one, and send it to thepumpguysc. He just did my injectors and the service was 150%. While he's working on your original pump, take the chinese pump and sell it to your local scrap yard so they can melt it down and send it back to us in the form of a toaster.