Massey Ferguson 1758 HST value

/ Massey Ferguson 1758 HST value #1  

gurkina

Tractor
none
I posted this in the general buying/pricing before I realized there was a Massey section. I have a Massey Ferguson 1758 that I'm considering selling that I bought new in 2016. Everything works great, no issues with anything, very good shape. Has a front end loader, hydrostatic transmission, No hydraulic remotes. Looking to buy a John Deere because of having a dealer very close and know folks who work there. Never had any issues with the Massey, great tractor. Tractor and loader have 385 hours. Tractor has been garage kept. Any ideas on a value? Thanks for any help.

/ Massey Ferguson 1758 HST value #2  
Look at Tractorhouse.com to see what they are selling for - in todays economy I would hold onto what you have. I'm guessing its paid for and at only 385 hours in 8 yrs its not anything that you use a lot.

/ Massey Ferguson 1758 HST value
Thanks, yeah it will be a hard decision. It really is a great tractor. I'm still thinking about it, hard to justify getting rid of something that's never given any trouble what so ever.

/ Massey Ferguson 1758 HST value #4  
Post some pics, If you were closer i would take a look myself.

/ Massey Ferguson 1758 HST value #5  
You bought that in 2016 dollars, and now want to spend 2023 dollars? Man…

/ Massey Ferguson 1758 HST value #7  
What I’m saying is, my 2015 Polaris is worth used, what it cost new. Which is half of what it costs today. My Hustler 72” XOne, is worth used, what I paid new 5 years ago. The new, is about $5k more new, than mine was.

So, although I’d love a new ATV… What I have is fully operational, and I see it as a real gift, a half price piece of equipment.

/ Massey Ferguson 1758 HST value
What I’m saying is, my 2015 Polaris is worth used, what it cost new. Which is half of what it costs today. My Hustler 72” XOne, is worth used, what I paid new 5 years ago. The new, is about $5k more new, than mine was.

So, although I’d love a new ATV… What I have is fully operational, and I see it as a real gift, a half price piece of equipment.
Congratulations