Comparison Massey Ferguson 2606h vs Kioti RX6620

/ Massey Ferguson 2606h vs Kioti RX6620 #1  

ETX_Patriot

Tractor
Massey ferguson 2606h
Right now I'm debating whether to buy a a new MF2606H or Kioti RX6620. Both have same HP, but the kioti on paper has much more lift capacity front and rear. Anyone have real world experience with either tractor? The MF has no dpf and is all mechanical.....with an 8x8 synchro shuttle Trans. The kioti has a 12x12 powershuttle Trans, with self leveling bucket. Both the weights of the tractors are about the same. The main difference is that the kioti has a few bells and whistles and a few thousand less than the MF AND SAME POWER. The MF is basic/ simple. What's everyone's personal experiences?

/ Massey Ferguson 2606h vs Kioti RX6620 #2  
I had a 2606H for 3 years and 400 hours. It was a great tractor. It would do anything you asked it to and then some. Like you have already stated though, it's a no frills tractor. The mechanical shuttle is the only upgrade and that's not saying much. If you want a basic, simple and reliable powerhouse of a tractor you will never go wrong with that Massey. If you want comfort and features that make work a little easier go with anything else. If the 2606 had a power shuttle it would be the perfect tractor in that size to me but at the same time it wouldn't be what it is if it had a power shuttle.

/ Massey Ferguson 2606h vs Kioti RX6620 #3  
I wouldn't put much faith on advertised lift specs. There are way too many ways to fudge them. In fact, it's been an industry problem for decades.
Loader geometry, hydraulics, and materials are all about the same. If the tractors weigh the same and have similar wheelbases they will probably lift the same amount as well.

I'd advise looking at other aspects of loader design if you want to compare loaders.

Str8 6, I confess to being a little vague on the difference between the manual mechanical shuttle and the power shuttle. I did once have a hydraulic power shift tractor and liked it a lot. It had 4 ranges with creep, and 3F/1R in each range. However, it did not have a shuttle shifter at all.
How does that differ from those other trannys?
rScotty

/ Massey Ferguson 2606h vs Kioti RX6620 #4  
I wouldn't put much faith on advertised lift specs. There are way too many ways to fudge them. In fact, it's been an industry problem for decades.
Loader geometry, hydraulics, and materials are all about the same. If the tractors weigh the same and have similar wheelbases they will probably lift the same amount as well.

I'd advise looking at other aspects of loader design if you want to compare loaders.

Str8 6, I confess to being a little vague on the difference between the manual mechanical shuttle and the power shuttle. I did once have a hydraulic power shift tractor and liked it a lot. It had 4 ranges with creep, and 3F/1R in each range. However, it did not have a shuttle shifter at all.
How does that differ from those other trannys?
rScotty
A mechanical shuttle will require you to press the clutch, stop the tractor (some are ‘synchro’ shuttles and a total stop may not be necessary), shift the shuttle and then release the clutch. Usually they use a dry clutch. A power shuttle will use a wet clutch pack and you can be driving along and simply flick the shuttle lever from forward to reverse without clutching or stopping and the tractor will slow down and reverse direction. Some makes have the ability to adjust how aggressively this happens.

/ Massey Ferguson 2606h vs Kioti RX6620 #5  
Have you made in progress on your tractor?

/ Massey Ferguson 2606h vs Kioti RX6620 #6  
I hope the PM’s that I shared helped!