3-Point Hitch massey ferguson 270 with 236 loader 3 pt lift arms wont lift

/ massey ferguson 270 with 236 loader 3 pt lift arms wont lift #1  

machine guy

Tractor
massey ferguson 270
hello
I have a massey ferguson 270 tractor serial number 288781 with a 236 front loader. this machine has the selector valve mounted on the seat frame the oil supply lines are factory installed hard tubing from the pto cover to the selector valve and couplers on rear of tractor. the problem is when the engine is at idle the 3pt lift arms come up normally, but if you increase the engine speed the arms go back down. if the engine speed is more than idle speed the arms wont come up. i'm not sure where the levers should be positioned to make the arms work, for example if you were using a plow or disk any ideas on this

/ massey ferguson 270 with 236 loader 3 pt lift arms wont lift #2  
hello
I have a massey ferguson 270 tractor serial number 288781 with a 236 front loader. this machine has the selector valve mounted on the seat frame the oil supply lines are factory installed hard tubing from the pto cover to the selector valve and couplers on rear of tractor. the problem is when the engine is at idle the 3pt lift arms come up normally, but if you increase the engine speed the arms go back down. if the engine speed is more than idle speed the arms wont come up. i'm not sure where the levers should be positioned to make the arms work, for example if you were using a plow or disk any ideas on this

Below, left and right are designated as sitting in the driver seat facing forward.

On your 3ph lift control, the outside lever on the right side of the seat should be all the way back. The inside lever is used as position control.

If you still can't get the 3ph to act the way you want, do a hydraulic service. Make sure to change the belly filter. It is on the bottom of the transmission.

Drain the oil from both drain plugs. They are either 15/16" wrench or 11/16" wrench. Locate the cover plate and remove it. It is a rounded triangle shape with (3) 1/2" headed bolts.

Take the filter to your dealer to match up and get a new one. They are cheap. Get a gasket too.

Make sure your shifter boots aren't torn or dry rotted as water or trash may be introduced through the shifters.