Massey Ferguson 65

/ Massey Ferguson 65 #11  
As far as the gas vs. diesel, to each his/her own...I've got both, and both have a specific place for the stuff I do....don't let the fact that its gas deter you from getting a good price for it...if the tires are in good shape, the engine starts good/quick, idles nicely, little/no smoke on cold startup, I'd ask $4000 for the tractor and brushhog...if no one takes you up on it, sit on it a while, start it regularly (to keep the battery up and the fuel system clean), then put it up for sale again... I'm betting someone who "knows" that tractor will give you what you ask...PS: that gas engine is "bullet proof", don't let anyone tell you it isn't. Good luck. BobG in VA

/ Massey Ferguson 65 #12  
I have a 65 gas, out here in where I'm at they are pretty cheap. I got mine for $2500 with duals and all the decals are still on it and it has the original seat (although its really rough). I would think somewhere around $3000 if the engine runs good and fuel system is good and it doesn't leak or leaks very little. Good luck with the sale.

/ Massey Ferguson 65 #13  
Hard to tell from the pics, but the tires look good. $3000 for the tractor and mower would be my bottom dollar if I was selling it.

Good luck.