Loader Max 28 Bucket Level Rod

/ Max 28 Bucket Level Rod #11  
Let me start by saying my tractor loader is probably smaller than yours because it’s a smaller model max. it was also made by KMW in Kansas. I just recently read that some of larger Max’s may have Ansung loaders.
The rod is 5/16 x 30”. The tube is 1/2” OD by 23 1/2”.
As for the bushing,below is a picture of the hole that the upper bracket is mounted to. Needed to put something in there to keep the bolt centered. Might be able to find a washer or something similar that would work. I didn’t feel like drilling or welding something on to the loader arms
. IMG_2112.jpg

/ Max 28 Bucket Level Rod
Let me start by saying my tractor loader is probably smaller than yours because it’s a smaller model max. it was also made by KMW in Kansas. I just recently read that some of larger Max’s may have Ansung loaders.
The rod is 5/16 x 30”. The tube is 1/2” OD by 23 1/2”.
As for the bushing,below is a picture of the hole that the upper bracket is mounted to. Needed to put something in there to keep the bolt centered. Might be able to find a washer or something similar that would work. I didn’t feel like drilling or welding something on to the loader arms
. View attachment 699308
Thanks! I will have to do some measurements on my loader and make something similar.

/ Max 28 Bucket Level Rod
This I what I did on my 3616. Drilled and tapped the pins to 5/16 thread and used 3/8 shoulder bolts.View attachment 698572
My loader is very similar to yours but I don’t have the quick attach (I wish I did). And my pins have grease fittings where you drilled and tapped for leveler rod. So that probably won’t work for mine either. I really don’t want to drill holes in my loader. I might be able to drill and tap the other side of the pins and mount leveler rod on the inside of the loader arms.