Merry Christmas

/ Merry Christmas #1  

Gerald

Bronze Member
Tractor
L3830HST & L3010HST
"Merry Christmas" to everyone on tractorbynet. I know this is early, but I wanted to wish everyone a good one while I have time. I don't post here very often, but I read the posts every day and enjoy every one. I work on computers and to check modems I log on to tractorbynet, good working conditions!
The dog in the window is Tuffy, a boston terrier. She usually follows the tractor's every move. I must have forgotten to let her out today. She didn't like that!

"Merry Christmas to All"
Gerald

/ Merry Christmas #2  
Right back at you, Gerald! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

That's a terrific holiday picture, fake snow and all. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Too bad about our geography. Computer techie, L-series Kubotas -- you even look like someone I'd hang out with.

Enjoy your Christmas! (That goes for you, too, Tuffy)

XMasSig.gif

/ Merry Christmas #3  
Gerald? where is the horsey? still working on that big bale of hay!!

/ Merry Christmas #4  
Gerald,
Nice looking front guard on the Kubota,its kinda shame you won't need it in the future,for when Santa leaves you a FEL...you did put a FEL on Santa list didn't you. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Looks like you folks are getting some of that New England weather down south. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif
Bundle up and watch out for the icy spots.

May you and your family have a safe and pleasant hoilday's.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Merry Christmas #5  
I knew we would be getting to this subject soon. I'll add my wish that all my friends here on the forum have a wonderful holiday season. Strange weather this year so take care if you are on the roads.

Muhammad, thanks for all your work and happy holidays to you and yours.

Happy Holiday's

MarkV