MF 1020 made by Toyosha?

/ MF 1020 made by Toyosha? #1  

racerboy832

Silver Member
Tractor
Deutz Allis 5220 w FEL and Backhoe
There seems to be alot more parts available for the MF 1020 then the Deutz Allis 5220. However, everytime I look around it keeps coming back they are the same tractor. Mine is 5220 Hydro, 21hp Toyosha 4wd. I'm just trying to find out if I can order the MF manual and filters for 1/4 the price.

/ MF 1020 made by Toyosha? #2  
There seems to be alot more parts available for the MF 1020 then the Deutz Allis 5220. However, everytime I look around it keeps coming back they are the same tractor. Mine is 5220 Hydro, 21hp Toyosha 4wd. I'm just trying to find out if I can order the MF manual and filters for 1/4 the price.

The engines were made by Hinimoto. MF should still arry the manuals, and filters too.

df.

/ MF 1020 made by Toyosha? #3  
I think the MF 1020 diesel is a CS112 Toyosha. I know the MF 1010 is a CS86.

/ MF 1020 made by Toyosha?
All the specs seem to be the same, I'm just curious if I can order MF 1020 parts for my Deutz Allis 5220. The MF stuff seems easier to find or aleast ask for.

/ MF 1020 made by Toyosha? #5  
If you could get your hands on an illustrated parts list for your tractor, you could see if it's identical to the MF version and go from there. I guess we couldn't get so lucky to find out the part numbers and illustrations were identical, but you never know. Or you could ask your MF dealer to check it out; they might if they know you're going to buy parts from them.

It probably is the same engine though.

/ MF 1020 made by Toyosha? #6  
One other thought since you're looking at manuals and filters only for the moment.

On my MF1010, the engine serial number is stamped into the engine block, and it begins with "CS86".

Not certain, but my I&T shop manual covers the 1010 and the 1020, and it indicates the 1020 engine serial number is stamped in the same place. So look on the engine block just above the fuel filter and just below the injector pump, and see if there's a serial number there that starts with "CS112". You may have to wipe it off with a shop towel and put a strong light on it at an angle to get it visible. If you have that stamping, you've probably got exactly the same engine anyway.

Good luck.