MF 135 does not start

/ MF 135 does not start #1  

akilla

Tractor
massey ferguson 135
Hello,

I have a problem at mf 135 a month ago I made the engine. After two weeks of running just light work, the camshaft broke. And today after 2 hours of sowing he stops walking and stops. It stopped as if it had been stopped normally. I have unbuttoned and the cover at the distribution is not jumped from the point, I unleashed the pipes from the gasoline injectors reach.
What can I check for?
The electric motor rotates but gives no sign that he wants to start.

Thank you

Dan

/ MF 135 does not start #2  
if I deciphered the code correctly The Tractor just stopped and everything appears normal.

Im not sure if its a gas burner or diesel , If its diesel

and no fuel is coming to the injectors you have a stopped up outlet on the tank or the injector pump cutoff arm has disconnected are the first 2 things to check , then check the intake to make sure the hose is not collapsed and cut off air.

/ MF 135 does not start
The tractor is a disel. It all works correctly just because it does not want to start. Fuel comes to injectors. The injection pump is jamming

/ MF 135 does not start #4  
verify you don not have an obstruction on the air intake then If you have fuel tighten the lines so they only weep a little fuel turn the starter and she should crank as it starts to try and run tighten the lines one at a time . all this little engine needs is fuel and air and it should run .

/ MF 135 does not start
My opinion is that it would be because of the injection pump. I have unleashed a pipeline from an injector and if I give it to start it comes with diesel but in small amount and light pressure. I think it should have high pressure if the injectors work at 170 atm.

What do you say?

/ MF 135 does not start #6  
its possible, but it could also me the fuel pump or the outlet of the tank stopped up . you would have to disconnect the line feeding the injector pump to see if the fuel pump is working . Old tanks get alot of rust and debris in them you can also blow back thru the pedcock and see if there is an obstruction. also make sure noone turned the fuel off at the pedcock

/ MF 135 does not start
I checked that the fuel pump runs the diesel to the injection pump with a steady and powerful flow