MF 1440 no hydraulics

/ MF 1440 no hydraulics #1  

Cscros0000

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1440
I was bush hogging. Went to raise my bucket and had no hydraulics. Neither bucket or 3 point lift operate. No warning no signs of leak. New to me tractor. Need help.

/ MF 1440 no hydraulics #2  
On your tractor does the loader valve stay with the tractor when loader is removed or does the valve go with the loader frame. If loader valve stays with the loader then shut the tractor off and disconnect and reconnect the disconnects in the lines from the tractor to the loader valve.

/ MF 1440 no hydraulics
No different. Should I be checking site glass running or off. It is in the back by the PTO.

/ MF 1440 no hydraulics #4  
No different. Should I be checking site glass running or off. It is in the back by the PTO.

Really shouldn’t matter, but I check it when it’s not running because I usually look at it when I’m walking around greasing stuff.

/ MF 1440 no hydraulics #5  
on my gc2400 and the mf1532 I use supposed to be checked when off bucket down and curled up and 3pt all the way lowered.

/ MF 1440 no hydraulics
After running approximately 10 minutes. I am hearing a whining noise. With in a minute of shutting down. Sounds like a valve opens (possibly a pressure valve). I am assuming it has an over pressure valve of some type. Fluid level looks good fluid is clear not cloudy.