MF 1705 used equipment

/ MF 1705 used equipment #1  

weeder

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 425 lawn tractor
Hello everyone, I have a MF 1705 and I am looking for a used disc to pull behind my tractor. I live in central Illinois, and I wondered if maybe a few of you might know where I can look for one of these? I have checked Craigs list and the dealers around me but no luck. I hate to buy a new one since I will not be using it very much. Rural king has them, but I really don't want to spend that much. I hope you can be of help.

Thks weeder

/ MF 1705 used equipment #3  

Massey Ferguson GC1705​

Type:Sub-Compact tractor
Dimensions
Weight:1433 lbs

Last edited:
   / MF 1705 used equipment #4  
I have checked Craigs list and the dealers around me but no luck.

A 1,433 pound bare weight tractor will not have enough traction to pull a Disc Harrow with 18" diameter pans, the lightest spec Disc Harrow which will disturb the ground.

A PTO powered roto-tiller, while more money, will be effective.

Buckeye Tractor makes TPH equipment designed for subcompact tractors in Buckeye's GARDEN SERIES: Buckeye Tractor Online Catalog - Garden Series Page 02

If a Keulavator is compatible with your subcompact tractor TPH it may be another option:

Product Overview​
The Keulavator™ frame, sold only at Agri Supply®, is a 3-point tractor attachment that can be customized to shape, ridge, bed and help cultivate your garden. This frame is constructed of sturdy tubular steel with solid welds for durability. The Keulavator frame has category 1 lift arms and two tool bars that are 15-3/8 inches long. The tool bars will accommodate IHC-style wedge clamps and bolts. Based on your bedding needs, clamp assemblies can easily be adjusted for a minimum row width of 31 inches to a maximum row width 52 inches. Please view the attachments below.

Last edited: