MF 1734E Filters

/ MF 1734E Filters #1  

George2615

Tractor
LS XR3037HC
Anyone have the part numbers or cross reference for filters for the MF 1734E with Shibaura 3 cyl?
I have only been able to find the oil and fuel filter part numbers.

Oil Filter - 7064608M91
Fuel Filter - 3608255M1 = Wix 33262 or NAPA 3262
Hydraulic Filter -
HST Filter -

Thank you for your help.

/ MF 1734E Filters #2  
George, try their online lookup, signing in as a guest. Good exploded diagrams
AGCO Parts Books

/ MF 1734E Filters #3  
There is only a single filter on the transmission/hydraulic side that needs to be replaced, the suction filter just needs to be cleaned. I was not able to find any filter cross reference when I did the 50 hour service on my 1734e, MF filters must have been made with precious metals for what they charged for them:mad:

/ MF 1734E Filters
I asked because my neighbor asked me to do the service on his 1734E and I need to order the filters.
Are you saying there is no separate HST filter and only a Hydraulic?
Do you have the factory number for the Hyd. filter?
Is the suction filter just a screen and if so where is it located?
I have not looked at this tractor yet and my neighbor is not mechanical nor does he have a parts or service manual.

/ MF 1734E Filters #5  
MF filters must have been made with precious metals for what they charged for them

now that I've bought both, I can tell you there is more unobtanium in Kubota filters than Massey...
If you look at the oem filter though, they are often built heavier, have additional internal bracing, than say a Stens type
equivalent. They cost so much frankly I've been a little more diligent blowing mine out with compressed air.

my local Massey dealer is really old school, same guy on parts counter for 40 years and he's one of the owners.
Really nice people and I thought their prices were fair, after comparing them to Kubota. Of course my 94 dollar mower belt from John Deere
kind of snapped my head back in amazement too...they do hold these parts dearly. I'm a low hour user so I'm not going through many filters.
Major changes for me are every two years, but I change the oil annually. Well, I do it one year and let the dealer do it the next.

I know there are recommended intervals but I think a hydraulic filter would last a long time. 500 hours for some folks might be 10 years.
Not sure I'd trust any filter media to last that long.

/ MF 1734E Filters
Found them thanks to Daugen's link.

7064608M91 Oil
7069442M91 Hyd
3608255M1 Fuel and 3708622M1 O- ring
7067436M1 Air
3757286M1 Line filter ?
7068787M91 Suction strainer

AGCO Parts Books

/ MF 1734E Filters #8  
I asked because my neighbor asked me to do the service on his 1734E and I need to order the filters.
Are you saying there is no separate HST filter and only a Hydraulic?
Do you have the factory number for the Hyd. filter?
Is the suction filter just a screen and if so where is it located?
I have not looked at this tractor yet and my neighbor is not mechanical nor does he have a parts or service manual.

The suction filter is located behind the hydraulic filter (towards the back of the tractor), if there is a FEL then the support strut between the loader mount and the rear axle has to be removed to get it out, this also makes access to the spin on filter a bit easier since it is between the strut and the transmission housing.
The owners manual has most of the information needed for the oil and filter servicing. The manuals are available from MF/AGCO there are two (engine and chassis) I think, not cheap!
The hydraulic fluid fill hole is located behind the seat on the left side, I ended up fastening a funnel to the ROPS to pour in the oil (10 gal.). The level indicator is a sight glass at the rear of the tractor.