Comparison MF 4608 vs. Kubota M7060

/ MF 4608 vs. Kubota M7060 #21  
I actually decided to go with Massey and I'm trying to finalize with the bank this morning when they told me they couldn't do 2% even thought its on their website. Has nothing to do with my credit. She said it was 2% higher than the going rate. Never had this problem with them before and they're normally cheaper than anyone. It's a credit union. Not sure what's going on there. So cheapest I can get is 3.49 threw my bank or agco. Dealer wasn't to happy because he's already ran it threw inspection and wiped it down ready for me to pick it up. And I told him we were on hold as of now. Trying to decide if I wanna pay the 1200 price difference on the load amount or pay cash and be done. We was wanting to finance so we could use the cash for post pounder and fencing materails to finish the rest of our fencing.

It's days like this I question why any sain person could have a passion for farming..guess I'm insane? Lol

/ MF 4608 vs. Kubota M7060 #22  
I think you should be sticking with the MF if you made the deal on it? Not the dealer's fault if the bank's interest isn't what you thought it was?

/ MF 4608 vs. Kubota M7060 #23  
I actually decided to go with Massey and I'm trying to finalize with the bank this morning when they told me they couldn't do 2% even thought its on their website. Has nothing to do with my credit. She said it was 2% higher than the going rate. Never had this problem with them before and they're normally cheaper than anyone. It's a credit union. Not sure what's going on there. So cheapest I can get is 3.49 threw my bank or agco. Dealer wasn't to happy because he's already ran it threw inspection and wiped it down ready for me to pick it up. And I told him we were on hold as of now. Trying to decide if I wanna pay the 1200 price difference on the load amount or pay cash and be done. We was wanting to finance so we could use the cash for post pounder and fencing materails to finish the rest of our fencing.

It's days like this I question why any sain person could have a passion for farming..guess I'm insane? Lol

Bond traders start front-running by bidding down the value of bonds when there is an expectation of higher interest rates,* which causes new notes to be issued with a higher coupon (higher interest rates).

Anyway, interest rates have gone up over the last ten weeks which can cause problems with existing published offers and what the market is really doing. FWIW, the historical average is 6%. If you're below 600 basis points on a note, let the good times roll!

* Bonds pay a fixed coupon to the holder of the note. On the secondary market, when a note pays a higher coupon, the underlying value of the bond is decreasing. Conversely, when a bond pays a lower coupon, the underlying value of the bond is increasing. When existing bonds are paying out a higher coupon, in order to compete, a bond issuer will need to offer new bonds with competitive interest rates. As a result, interest rates on new loans increase when bonds are falling in value in order to offer a competitive rate so as to be able to be sold on the secondary market to investors, and all of this is driven by demand, the value of the currency the bond was issued in, and the prime rate of the issuing currency's central bank, as well as fear and greed.

/ MF 4608 vs. Kubota M7060 #24  
I think you should be sticking with the MF if you made the deal on it? Not the dealer's fault if the bank's interest isn't what you thought it was?

Well nothing was written in stone with signatures. I couldn't help the bank wouldn't hold true to their claims but neither could Massey. So i feel like i could back out if need be. I was more less mad over the whole deal but there's nothing I can do. Either way I'm still buying the massey I just had to change my game plan around with the money and Massey has to wait another day or two before the deal can be finalized.

Thanks Eric for the technical break down of my bank not standing up to their claims. I learn something new everyday.

/ MF 4608 vs. Kubota M7060 #25  
I never look at the 0% that's just saying it's on the price of tractor total when finaced,your rate at credit union same as what mine is. I wouldn't let $1200 be a deciding factor,when spending that much money I believe you buy the one the you like best and the right size cause I have lost a lot more than that by making the wrong decision on size. I wouldn't worry with the MF dealer saying they got the tractor ready,they checked fluids and maybe washed it,probably needed it anyways,they should know to do all that when the deal is final,they will try say all that to make you feel like need to find way to go with it. My 2 cents go with what one your happiest with.

/ MF 4608 vs. Kubota M7060 #26  
I have the MF 4610, have owned one year. I think you will like it. The first time I drove down road, went from 3rd to 6th. Know the shift pattern now. Love no exhaust to maintain. Would look into egr delete, I bet would burn less fuel. No that it burns that much.

I have disc mowed, raked, baled square(NH 276), pulled 12' disc, picked up many round bales front and rear. Pull 3 pt drill and plowed with 3bottom MF plow. That took most power as it was sod and slightly wet.

IMO, to get a great cab. Must go one series bigger, I assume same in Kabota.

/ MF 4608 vs. Kubota M7060 #27  
I've learned 0% means they're going to add to the cost of the tractor. I always ask for both so I can figure if I should pay cash or go with another finance company of do 0%. So far I've never done 0% on anything because I've always been able to get low interest or just paid cash.

Skyfish, glad to hear you like your 4610. I notice the shift pattern being different than most tractors but I'm kind of use to driving manual vehicles with some wild shift patterns 18 speed eton fullers and what not. A lot of the chores you do are what I'll be using mine for, along with running a post pounder to fence in 50 acres to start with and we also cut firewood for two households so I figured I'd have a lot of idle or low rpm time which made me even more worried about DPF and is the reason I'm going with Massey. Waiting on paperwork to be finalized and for insurance company to set up a plan and if all goes well I'll be tearing up the fields in a 4608 within the next day or two.

/ MF 4608 vs. Kubota M7060 #28  
I've learned 0% means they're going to add to the cost of the tractor. I always ask for both so I can figure if I should pay cash or go with another finance company of do 0%. So far I've never done 0% on anything because I've always been able to get low interest or just paid cash.

Skyfish, glad to hear you like your 4610. I notice the shift pattern being different than most tractors but I'm kind of use to driving manual vehicles with some wild shift patterns 18 speed eton fullers and what not. A lot of the chores you do are what I'll be using mine for, along with running a post pounder to fence in 50 acres to start with and we also cut firewood for two households so I figured I'd have a lot of idle or low rpm time which made me even more worried about DPF and is the reason I'm going with Massey. Waiting on paperwork to be finalized and for insurance company to set up a plan and if all goes well I'll be tearing up the fields in a 4608 within the next day or two.

Congrats, Welcome to the MF'ing crowd! I an very happy with my Massey's, I'm expecting you will be as well

/ MF 4608 vs. Kubota M7060 #29  
Congrats, Welcome to the MF'ing crowd! I an very happy with my Massey's, I'm expecting you will be as well

Pull back on them reins let's not get the buggy ahead of the horse now! Let's get everything done and the keys in my hand before we go congratulating lol. I'll keep y'all posted