MF 4707 vs RX 7320

/ MF 4707 vs RX 7320 #1  

V53

Tractor
None
My Kioti dealer also sells Massey Ferguson tractors, and he showed me a MF 4707 and thought I might like it better.

I haven't done a lot of research into them but the loader seemed a little funky but the handled well. The cab was very well done and it drove excellent but a wide turning radius. It was also quieter than the RX.

I don't think I could go wrong with either tractor but is the MF worth 9,000 more? I can get the RX for 37,500 and the 4707 for 46,500.

/ MF 4707 vs RX 7320 #2  
The 4707 was one that I also looked at before I bought my 7320. I liked the cab and buddy seat in the 4707, but the Kioti had a little more power, a self leveling loader that was stronger, the 4 cylinder Kioti motor was less buzzy than the 3 cylinder in the Massey, and then I found out that the Massey was made in China vs. the the Kioti being made in South Korea. I also found a lot of web forum posts and youtube videos about how Agco, the parent of MF, does not seem to place a high value on customer satisfaction after the sale. If you are going to spend that much money you should look at New Holland or Kubota.

That being said, I am very happy with my Kioti that left a big chunk of change left over to buy implements (loader mounted hydraulic auger, rock grapple, used 10' Schulte shredder, 7' Gill Woods HD box blade, 10' Oliver disc, and an old JD 8' HD grader blade. Funny how much extra stuff that you need.

/ MF 4707 vs RX 7320
Isn't the Massey just assembled at their plant in China, but the parts are sourced elsewhere.

The MF that I was on didn't buzz but was incredibly quieter than the Kioti. The Kioti was nice machine though, so either way I go I don't think I can go wrong.

I just got another quote on the 4707 for 42,000 from a farmers coop that is selling MF nearby. I'm going to check them out on their support, but that'd make it pretty hard to pass on.

/ MF 4707 vs RX 7320 #4  
Hi,

Seems like the last one of these I looked at made by Iseki in Japan with the new AGCO/Sisu engine being manufactured at the new engine plant for the emerging market in China? Or are we talking about a different machine? Personally I would go Massey as they own Fendt and Valtra, the very best tractor technology avail and it rolls down hill to Massey and Challenger. The RX 7320 is nice too. Massey will hold better resale value and should have a little better parts network.

Brian