Oil & Fuel Mf1035 w/fel need to change hyd fluid

/ Mf1035 w/fel need to change hyd fluid #1  

Ryans1035

Tractor
Massey ferguson 1035 4x4
I have a 91 massey ferguson 1035 4x4 with a bush hog front end loader. My loader is moving slow and hydraulic fluids is milky so I need to change it what is a good fluid to use, how much should I need and is there anything I can do to get all the milky fluid out of tractor without changing fluid and filter twice. Thanks in advance
Ryan

/ Mf1035 w/fel need to change hyd fluid #2  
Drain the system and let it sit overnight. Flush it with about 10 gal of diesel and u should be fine. MF hyd oil is higher but i use it bcuz of the additives they put in it.

/ Mf1035 w/fel need to change hyd fluid
jlsmith said:
Drain the system and let it sit overnight. Flush it with about 10 gal of diesel and u should be fine. MF hyd oil is higher but i use it bcuz of the additives they put in it.

Do you run the diesel through the hydraulic system? sorry I'm new to this first tractor with a loader. Will the 303 tractor fluid from napa be ok?

/ Mf1035 w/fel need to change hyd fluid #4  
I think I would drain the oil, and do it while its good and agitated and hot. Take off any filter it has, and put new oil and filter. I would rather have a tiny bit of contaminated oil trapped in the loader cylinders to mix in with the new oil, than to have the diesel fuel that will be in the cylinders be contrary to the new oil. Maybe you could change the system again after 50 hours of use or a few weeks of use to purge the remaining contaminent. You must have left the tractor outside in the rain? and water got in somehow?
Napa Tractor Hydraulic Fluid will be decent oil, I would use Chevron fluid because I sell the stuff, but Napa will be fine.