MF30 Instant reverse tractor Sudden failed to move

/ MF30 Instant reverse tractor Sudden failed to move #11  
Thing should have been Leaking some oil and making a little noise nice

/ MF30 Instant reverse tractor Sudden failed to move
Yesterday was the day that I had the backplate from a local master mechanic at a tractor repair shop for free and installed immediately.

I contacted him for the problems then responded immediately that he has an extra set of plates and is ready to pick up.

I am waiting for a pump rubber gasket to be repaired completely.

4.jpg 12.jpg

/ MF30 Instant reverse tractor Sudden failed to move #13  
Do you know how to dial torque converter in?
They also make pump kit comes with rubber seal torque converter seal and bushings for pump

Do you know how to dial torque converter in?
They also make pump kit comes with rubber seal torque converter seal and bushings for pump
I have replaced the pump that failed the front seal 7 years ago.

According to the service manual, the most important thing is position impeller hub driver lugs on torque converter in a horizontal position and drive lugs on transmission pump in a vertical position.

then use about 6" guide studs to make certain that transmission is in perfect alignment with the engine.

The guide studs are not used, it is almost certain that the lugs on the converter hub will pee, or gouge, a groove on the pump.

I followed it exactly without problem when I replaced the pump 7 years ago and will do again.

If you have any better suggestions, please share with me.

Thanks.
guide.jpg

/ MF30 Instant reverse tractor Sudden failed to move #15  
That's all good Just don't force it together if it has 1/4 inch to go and won't slide in torque converter ears are on top of pump it must slide all the way In Before bolting it up

I would always use a dial indicator to true converter, made pump bushings last longer is all
Reason we used kit
You can also pull pump apart and look at it just make sure gears go back in same way. It's just what I did. Don't like doing things twice

That's all good Just don't force it together if it has 1/4 inch to go and won't slide in torque converter ears are on top of pump it must slide all the way In Before bolting it up

I would always use a dial indicator to true converter, made pump bushings last longer is all
Reason we used kit
You can also pull pump apart and look at it just make sure gears go back in same way. It's just what I did. Don't like doing things twice
Yes, That is the reason, I ordered a new OEM pump for $300 from British England.

It's worth it instead of doing things twice.

The pumps from China, India are good but not as good as OEMs.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Appreciate it