Mowing Mid-mount (belly) mower installation on TX tractors

/ Mid-mount (belly) mower installation on TX tractors #1  

Ilikeurtractor

Veteran Member
Tractor
Iseki TX1300F/TX1500/ TX2160F/TS2220F/ Satoh S370D/S373D
Anybody have any pics of how a belly mower should mount up on the TX series of tractors? I bought one with some evidently missing parts and really am at a loss on how it's "supposed" to be. I got to the point where the lift cables hook up to the 3-pt (I think) but I don't know how exactly. I see where the cables connect onto the rear arms of the mower deck then go around a small pulley. After that I'm lost. I think I'm missing some brackety on the 3-pt, but again, I can only guess based on the little info I have. A picture of the cable routing would be great. Thanks in advance!

/ Mid-mount (belly) mower installation on TX tractors #2  
Have you figured this out yet?

/ Mid-mount (belly) mower installation on TX tractors
For the most part, yes. I found a diagram of how it's supposed to be along with some decent pictures of one installed. I haven't actually attached the mower yet. It's missing parts and I have a riding mower that works well. I may not get around to ever getting it installed for these reasons.

/ Mid-mount (belly) mower installation on TX tractors #4  
can you share the illustration please. I have mine installed but the cables seem to hit the transmission casing - also do you if I have to remove the belly mower before I mount the snow blade

Thank You
Dfoley

/ Mid-mount (belly) mower installation on TX tractors #5  
can you share the illustration please. I have mine installed but the cables seem to hit the transmission casing - also do you if I have to remove the belly mower before I mount the snow blade

Thank You
Dfoley