Mitsubishi D2350

/ Mitsubishi D2350 #1  

AWS

Tractor
Mitsubishi D2350
Overheating problems, blown head gasket. In process of replacing head gasket at the same time radiator removed and sent out for tear down and cleaning. Installing aftermarket thermostat. My question is anybody out there using the additive Water Wetter and what results are you getting?

/ Mitsubishi D2350 #2  
Interesting stuff. If it does what it claims it can do it seems like something to get. I'm interested in hearing about applications myself...

/ Mitsubishi D2350 #3  
I don't use it in my tractors, but have used it in my motorcycles. It helps a little bit, in my case just enough. It won't make up for a corroded or improperly maintained cooling system, but it was sufficient to keep things just slightly cooler, which has prevented boil overs. It is an aid, not a cure, basically.

/ Mitsubishi D2350 #4  
The stuff works for what it is. As stated above, I'm going to guess the 20 degrees you get from it wouldn't have prevented your problems. Motorcyclists is who I hear about using it the most often, mainly because of the very small radiator and quantity of coolant.