Mitsubishi/Mahindra Manuals - Attached Mitsu MT21 - MT26

/ Mitsubishi/Mahindra Manuals - Attached Mitsu MT21 - MT26 #1  

rdonner89

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT25C
Hello tractor peeps,

I have recently purchased a non-US sold Mitsubishi MT25C and was on the hunt for some manuals to be able to figure things out and get some stuff hopefully fixed. I decided to scrub the interwebs and figured "Well, it's a Japanese tractor and it wasn't sold in the US so I must search the Japanese interwebs." So using the built in translator on my web browser I searched the Japanese sites and found this gold mine.
This link is all in Japanese but your browser should translate the web page. The manuals are in PDF form, so I printed the ones I needed and used the google translator app on my phone to figure things out. I hope these help y'all out!!

Here are the specific manuals for the MT21,22,23,24,25, and 26. The evens manual doesn't have the MACs system but the odds manual does.

-Robert

Attachments

• 【取扱説明書】トラクタ MT21・23・25.pdf
    4.9 MB · Views: 34
  • 【取扱説明書】トラクタ MT22・24・26.pdf
    6.3 MB · Views: 24
   / Mitsubishi/Mahindra Manuals - Attached Mitsu MT21 - MT26 #2  
Hello tractor peeps,

I have recently purchased a non-US sold Mitsubishi MT25C and was on the hunt for some manuals to be able to figure things out and get some stuff hopefully fixed. I decided to scrub the interwebs and figured "Well, it's a Japanese tractor and it wasn't sold in the US so I must search the Japanese interwebs." So using the built in translator on my web browser I searched the Japanese sites and found this gold mine.
This link is all in Japanese but your browser should translate the web page. The manuals are in PDF form, so I printed the ones I needed and used the google translator app on my phone to figure things out. I hope these help y'all out!!

Here are the specific manuals for the MT21,22,23,24,25, and 26. The evens manual doesn't have the MACs system but the odds manual does.

-Robert
Thank you ever so much! These will really help people.

oh, it is neat, it has the same search tool like Yanmar does on their JP site! I know how this works.