Mitsubishi MT26 Help

/ Mitsubishi MT26 Help #1  

buca

Tractor
MT26
I have had a Mitsubishi MT26 tractor for about 5 years now and it has been a great little tractor but I have never been able to find much info on this particular model. Does anyone have any info on user, service, or parts manuals or anything really for this model? It has a S4L engine. I have tried using translation apps on the Japanese on all the controls with little luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

/ Mitsubishi MT26 Help #2  
Hi Buca, did you get anywhere with this. I have searched the entire internet and found nothing. Fingers crossed you know what the control panel says.

/ Mitsubishi MT26 Help #3  
If you are interested in finding a manual or other info try this site https://fermer.ru/forum/selskokhozyaistvennaya-tekhnika/instruktsii-rukovodstva-katalogi/183984

TONS of free download manuals but there's a catch, the site is Russian. I simply use Google translate and it works out fine. I have had little satisfaction using the search function on the forum. If I am looking for something specific, I have found that opening each individual page then using the computer's "find" function ( press "control" and " F" on your keyboard) and enter the phrase you want ( like MT26) is effective. It can be a monotonous way to search but it works and I'll bet you can find some info you are looking for with a little time and effort on the forum.