Mitsubishi / Satoh Buck Air Filter

/ Mitsubishi / Satoh Buck Air Filter #1  

Batterybelt

Tractor
Satoh Beaver, Mitsubishi Buck, Cub Cadet
Hi and thinks for any help on this. I'm the third owner of a Buck and will be doing a complete service on all fluids and filters. The tractor was sitting inside for years and has had it's oil, and filter changed
at some point. It only has 394 hours on it. It has the original air and fuel filters, and has never had any other fluids changed. On the filter it say it can be cleaned in a bath of soap and water. Is this something
that I should do, or should I just buy a replacement? This tractor looks like it has never be greased at all. I do have the manual and will follow the procedure for servicing. Thank you
- Darrell

/ Mitsubishi / Satoh Buck Air Filter #2  
You can buy an air filter from NAPA. Part number is 6270. Fuel filter is 3264.

/ Mitsubishi / Satoh Buck Air Filter
Thank you for the reply. I did get both at NAPA. It made a big difference in smoothing out the idle. I've completed all the servicing on it except the cooling system. That's next on my list. So after this week it will have
gotten all servicing up to the 400 hour mark. It running great! Thank you again!
- Darrell

/ Mitsubishi / Satoh Buck Air Filter #4  
I forgot to tell you the oil filter # is 1334 at NAPA. While you have the oil filter off, take the water plug out of the side of the block and screw in a petcock. That way you can drain the block of coolant without taking the plug out.

/ Mitsubishi / Satoh Buck Air Filter
I already changed the oil, but I will do that during the next oil change. Thank you.