ML205 FEL on Max 26 XL

/ ML205 FEL on Max 26 XL #1  

VroomVroom

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2816 HST, Super M farmall, J5 bombardier, 230 timber jack skidder
Friend of mine just contacted me quick and asked if I new the type of fittings on one of these loaders. A hose that curls the buckets as I have an older 2816. I wrote the dealer, he's usually good at getting back but its near closing now. I was wondering if any of you fellows would know that type of fittings or thread would be on these fittings. Who makes the loader. I'd assume it would be an easy fix. I took old hoses I had and brought them to a hydraulic place in town and had them made up in 5 minutes. He's 300 miles from here and I only received the message from him. Do anyone here have any info. I would of just assumed standard hydraulic fittings. I'm thinking its the stop he brought it to honestly.

/ ML205 FEL on Max 26 XL
Dealer said they checked parts diagram, service manuals. He don’t have a model like that to check. A da is they’d normally bring the hose to a hydraulic shop as well. Cheaper than ordering from mahindra. I’m thinking it might of been just that specific hydraulic shop. That didn’t have the fittings.

/ ML205 FEL on Max 26 XL
oh it needs a name and password