montana vs mccormick

/ montana vs mccormick #11  
so if montana is in state of flux does that mean mccormick is to...are they built by LS or different

I have been reading a lot of old posts. When Farm-trac put the screws to so many,it seems like a few felt back then it was only time before Montana did the same. It seems like montana's failure has been predicted for at least 2 years. It may still fail,I do not know. One of my tractors is a 2004 Land-trac. This has been a great tractor,the only trouble I have had with it is a bad sending unit and the bolts backing out on the loader frame. I replaced these and gave them the proper torque and no problems since. I have had no trouble getting parts,they are available at Montana or now LS dealers. The only problem I am having now is trying to trade it. Deere,Mahindra,Massey,and Kubota will not take it. New holland would and Montana and LS will. I have been watching E-bay and other tractor sales and my tractor is bringing between 7 to 10 thousand.(I paid 14 for it) The Montana dealer has already offered 9 thousand in trade. The reason I am trading is I want more power for what I am doing,and want a back-hoe. I feel even if the Montana goes belly up,parts will be around for a long time. There are just to many tractors out there made by LS that are exactly the same,just different colors.

/ montana vs mccormick #12  
IHUNTBEAR

I've been talking to Patterson sales here in Fredericton, which i think is owned by the one in Miramichi and i believe they have one somewhere else, possibly Moncton but not sure. From what I've been told they told me there prices would be the same as the Miramichi. I grew up in the Miramichi and when the salesman found that out he said "you better not buy a machine over there we have the same or better prices here" Anyhow i just send an email Friday to the Miramichi to verify this and I Plan on starting some dialogue with them. Fredericton told me $29900 for a 4340c Montana but i still have a feeling i can get then down another grand or 2 we'll see.

I would think about teaming up with you ihuntbear to buy a couple of tractors, but I'LL just let you know I'm not in super rush to buy one, I may buy one Monday if the price was right or it could be 6 month before i pull the trigger. Also if the deal was close (ex. $1200 cheaper to buy in Miramachi to Fredericton) I would still buy from my local dealer as they are only 5 or 6 km from my house. But we'll keep in touch and see what we cab find for a deal.

/ montana vs mccormick
i just bought a new ct 50 mccormick,fel,fact cab with heat and air,cd player,78" norman snow blower,6500 log winch.Should arrive wednesday can't wait.Marc at Patterson sales in miramichi is the best.great deal

/ montana vs mccormick
wow good thing I didn't purchase a montana