Montana's at the Spokane Ag Expo

/ Montana's at the Spokane Ag Expo #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
Montana\'s at the Spokane Ag Expo

Hey all,

The show was a great success. I have posted some pictures of our display and were we busy. JD was there taking pictures so we got their attention.

I have some pictures there os some machines I like other than the Montanas as well.

Well, let me know what you think; Spokane Ag Expo pictures

Thanks,
Maka

/ Montana's at the Spokane Ag Expo #2  
Re: Montana\'s at the Spokane Ag Expo

Thanks for the pics.I plan on getting to a dealer soon and getting some seat time.I have heard nothing but good about these tractors.BTW some of the models Im considering have Deadong? engines, any info on reliability or background on these compared to the Mitsubishi engines?

/ Montana's at the Spokane Ag Expo #3  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( BTW some of the models Im considering have Deadong? engines, any info on reliability or background on these compared to the Mitsubishi engines? )</font>

DaeDong Ind. of South Korea builds the Kioti tractors.
All Kioti tractors (except the DK 65) have DaeDong engines
You can get an idea of their background on the Kioti website.
www.kiotitractor.com

/ Montana's at the Spokane Ag Expo

Thanks Vince. Yes, the LG2740, LG3240 and the 3440HST have the 3 cyl Daedong. All of the rest have 4 cyl. Mitsubishi. The Daedong engine is smooth, quiet & reliable.

You won't go wrong on either one. As far as the Mitsubishi here is the info on them. Very nice, quiet, smooth and great reliability.

All 4540, 4320, 4320C, 4340 & 4340C, 4920, 4920C 4940 and 4940C all have the Mitsubishi engine built by LG under license from Mitsubishi.

The 5740 series are all Mitsubishi from Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.

I am sure you will be very impressed with either powerplant as both are excellent.

Good Luck,
Maka

/ Montana's at the Spokane Ag Expo #5  

Thanks for the info.The local dealer reccomended the mitsubishi in reference to price between the3240 and the 3040 considering that the 3040 also comes with better hyd capacities and a live pto.I believe the 3040 wieghs almost 1000lbs more?

/ Montana's at the Spokane Ag Expo

Yes, the differences are as follows between the 3230 vs. the 3040. 3040 is 814 lbs heavier, 4cyl Mitsu vs. 3 cyl Daedong, 12F/12R vs. 8F/8R, rear remotes, folding ROPS, position draft control, electric hydraulic pto and just an all around heavier duty machine.

If it were me and I had the extra I would definitly go the 3040.

Hope this helps.

Maka