More Space!!

/ More Space!! #1  

JerryG

Tractor
MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle
Muhammad,
We could use more space in the members profile area for attachments. I have typed them in and also pasted them in and they always get cut off/w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif. A larger text window would be nice. Could this be changed without to much of a problem?
Thanks/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
JerryG

/ More Space!!
Limit'em to two!/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Is that TWO DOZEN??? Just kidding/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. I don’t/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gifhave that many. Though I do need quite a few on the farm.

JerryG

/ More Space!! #4  
Jerry,
I was just teasing Sir! Can understand having the proper equipment for farming. Even with that, it's a gamble trying to make a living, but what a self satisfying one it is! Best to you and yours!

/ More Space!!
Scuffy,

"I was just teasing Sir!"

I knew that.

All that has been said about living in the country and farming is right. I grew up on a farm, then got married and moved to the city. NOW I’m back, and I’m thrilled to death. Wouldn’t trade life on the farm and being with the wife and kids more(a lot more time with them)for anything.
Good luck finding the perfect place for you and yours.
JerryG

/ More Space!! #6  
Jerry -

Whatcha need to do is to spread your attachments out amongst your friends, old pal, old buddy. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

HarvSig.gif