Buying Advice Mower / conditioner

/ Mower / conditioner #1  

jloven

Bronze Member
Tractor
2013 John Deere 4720, 2014 New Holland T5.115, 2017 JD 4066R cab
I’m looking for feedback on discbines / mower / conditioners. I have used a new idea 5209 for the last 15 years and I’m thinking about trading in for a new machine. New Holland and John Deere both about an hour away. Kubota, Massey and Kuhn as well. Need 9-10 foot cut and rubber rollers. Thanks

/ Mower / conditioner #2  
I知 looking for feedback on discbines / mower / conditioners. I have used a new idea 5209 for the last 15 years and I知 thinking about trading in for a new machine. New Holland and John Deere both about an hour away. Kubota, Massey and Kuhn as well. Need 9-10 foot cut and rubber rollers. Thanks

Theres a LOT of choices out there. I run a Pottinger mower for 4 years now and really like it. I formerly owned a New Holland 7320 and liked it, too.
In the end, I would go with the brand you feel would get you the BEST dealer support.
I really like AGCO brands (Massey, Heston, Fendt), but the same dealer also carry CLAAS and Pottinger so I have a great deal of choices and excellent dealer support.

All the brands you mentioned are fine machines. Go make the best deal you can and then compare prices, features, warranty and dealer support then let common sense be your guide. Also take note of special financing offers if you need it.