Mower parts help - Pulley on Tensioner

/ Mower parts help - Pulley on Tensioner #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
Okedoke. Long day yesterday. Back story is we had big winds this winter, and I have been on a movie until just last week so basically the grass on my property is roughly 3 to 4 feet tall. Not only is mowing going absolutley slow, but I keep breaking mower blades off hitting large limbs and such.

Well, basically I got snookered and could not get some broken bolts out. Long story but I took a long look at my mower and realized it needs some serious TLC.

I need to get a whole new drum assembly, one of my blades punched a huge hole in the side of the drum next to it and it is done for. On top of it all I noticed some slop in my idler bearing. A small wobble but we all know where that is headed.

So I might just order it from PT tomorrow when I order the drum, but was wondering if anyone has a source, or even knows the manufacturer.

Attachments

• IMG_2591.jpg
    IMG_2591.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2593.jpg
    IMG_2593.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 123
   / Mower parts help - Pulley on Tensioner #2  
I got nothin'. Sorry.

Can the bearing be pressed out and is the number on the side of it readable? Or is it some sort of complete assembly?

/ Mower parts help - Pulley on Tensioner
Nope and I talked to Terry, getting a new one for $15 (to go with my $280 spindle).