Mower Type?

/ Mower Type? #1  

bbillschnee

I am new to the group and would like to say hello and glad to have found this site. I have an old Flail Mower but do not know the make or model. I have included a picture for your review. My problem is that I need to replace the pto shaft on the mower and can not find where to purchase one. If any one can assist with identifiing this mower I would be very gratefull. Thank you, Bill Schneekloth.

I can not seem to inset the picture I have of the mower. Will someone tell me how to insert a picture to this thread?

bbillschnee@aol.com

/ Mower Type? #2  
The nice thing about d-lines is that it usually does not matter the make. If replacing the whole thing as an assy any version will work so long as it is heavy enough for your application. If replacing the components you need to identify the category (measure the dia of the bearing caps, width of bearing cross, and wether or not is inside or outside snap ring retainer) after that identify the tube style and size (square, rectangle, tri-lobe, multi lobe, etc). And of course over all length needed. Most ag related stores should be able to do this for you and line you up with a replacement. To add a pic click the little paperclip shown in the reply box and add. Good luck

/ Mower Type? #3  
just need to know the input shaft setup.. IE.. splined or smooth and keyed.. etc.

soundguy

/ Mower Type? #4  
Get the measurements and call Agri-Supply, they'll take care of you. bjr

/ Mower Type? #5  
Since the others have answered the shaft question, I'll welcome you to TBN and answer the picture question.

Welcome to TBN. :D

To insert pictures there's a button in the advanced reply screen called "Manage Attachments". Click it and a new window will open. You may have to disable a pop-up blocker, but I don't think so. That window will have you browse for the file on your computer and upload the image. After the image uploads close the window and the picture should be attached to the reply when you submit it.

You may have to click the "go advanced" button under the reply box in order to get to the advanced screen.