MT 125 3rd function valve

/ MT 125 3rd function valve #1  

Skipper T

Tractor
RK 37HC
I want to put a 3rd function valve on my tractor. Has anyone done this and what system was used? I want to run a 48" grapple on the front end. Thanks

/ MT 125 3rd function valve #2  
I want to put a 3rd function valve on my tractor. Has anyone done this and what system was used? I want to run a 48" grapple on the front end. Thanks

Hello Skipper. Plenty of people on here have done this. Searching for install information can be tricky. I just finished my installation and I have to say it's pretty straight forward. I used a Land Pride kit from Messick's. A lot of folks are going to swear by the WR Long kit as well. Aside from the fact the kits have a lot of parts and require both hydraulic and electrical work; they really are like putting Lego's together (assuming you buy a kit). Almost plug and play. The only thing I added bought in addition to my kit was a bottle of Loctite 545 for a little added insurance. Everythingattachment I believe has the WR Long kits. Aside from these two places, I don't know where else people might be buying their stuff. Good luck!

/ MT 125 3rd function valve
After having looked around I decided to go with a worksaver electric grapple, 48" model. I was going to go with hydraulic but the cost saving for just the electric model won me over. I ordered this and was told they have a 500 order back log so it will be 6-8 weeks before delivery. I looked at videos on youtube and this seems to work pretty good. I will post follow ups when I have it and have used it.

/ MT 125 3rd function valve #5  
Hello Skipper. Plenty of people on here have done this. Searching for install information can be tricky. I just finished my installation and I have to say it's pretty straight forward. I used a Land Pride kit from Messick's. A lot of folks are going to swear by the WR Long kit as well. Aside from the fact the kits have a lot of parts and require both hydraulic and electrical work; they really are like putting Lego's together (assuming you buy a kit). Almost plug and play. The only thing I added bought in addition to my kit was a bottle of Loctite 545 for a little added insurance. Everythingattachment I believe has the WR Long kits. Aside from these two places, I don't know where else people might be buying their stuff. Good luck!

Do you know the part number you ordered from Messicks?