mt23d problem and need repair manual

/ mt23d problem and need repair manual #1  

cstormer

Tractor
Mitsubishi MT23D
Hello, I'm new to the forum, but searched it to see if anyone else had located a repair manual for the Mitsubishi MT23D. I hope this is a new request!

Secondly, my MT23D has an electrically operated 3 point system which uses a couple of push buttons on the dash to raise and lower the hitch as well as a third toggle switch beside the seat to raise or lower the right side only - to angle the attachment during use. The hitch suddenly stopped working: it would lower but not lift. I'm desperate for at least the schematic of the system to trace potential electrical short or other issue. I'm also desperate for suggestions or advise from anyone else who has experienced this event. Finally, could someone tell me if there was an American export which corresponds to the MT23D gray market tractor? Is the documentation available for such an American tractor of any use for mine? My understanding is that none of the units shipped to America used the electrically operated hitch, could anyone verify that?

/ mt23d problem and need repair manual #2  
There isn't equivalent US model & they didn't use the lectric controls. There is not an English repair manual for your tractor. I can supplthe closest English manuals & a MT23 parts book.