MT2501FD need a new Radiator

/ MT2501FD need a new Radiator #1  

knightstalker

Tractor
mitsubishi 2501fd
Anyone know what a proper replacement radiator for this would be? 30hp diesel

/ MT2501FD need a new Radiator #2  
I'd go with cheapest and firs the area.

Otherwise contact Raffi at west Lynn tractors - hit the Portland craigslist or you can try valley tractors.

/ MT2501FD need a new Radiator #3  
I shredded four rows on my MT372D, and finding a new one was impossible. Thankfully- Robbins Radiator in Daytona Beach FL was able to put in a new core. The top, bottom, and side tanks were in fine shape. cost maybe 250? Radiator shops are getting harder to find these days. but a new core is a simple thing for a real shop/ Good luck.

/ MT2501FD need a new Radiator #4  
I shredded four rows on my MT372D, and finding a new one was impossible. Thankfully- Robbins Radiator in Daytona Beach FL was able to put in a new core. The top, bottom, and side tanks were in fine shape. cost maybe 250? Radiator shops are getting harder to find these days. but a new core is a simple thing for a real shop/ Good luck.
It's an industrial engine ... lots are available in the correct size, might just not be the Mitsubishi number. You could get one off a bobcat welder/generator....

/ MT2501FD need a new Radiator #5  
I had a local radiator shop go through my Mitsubishi radiator. It cost just over $100. You could try a local radiator shop (if you have one) or check in with Valley Power

/ MT2501FD need a new Radiator #6  
Radiator shops are a disappearing trade.
Aluminum cores and plastic headers being the current trends.

Then also OSHA had its say due to the mostly acid fumes generated in radiator shops plus the use of lead solder.

/ MT2501FD need a new Radiator #7  
It's an industrial engine ... lots are available in the correct size, might just not be the Mitsubishi number. You could get one off a bobcat welder/generator....

Sadly, not true at all Caustic. You insult my ability to do research- but fear not, I also made an untrue statement in my post. I DID find one. (1) ONE. IN the whole of North America, and the guy wanted $1607.00, to which I declined.

Most likely the reason he wanted so much for it, NIB, was he knew the rarity of the configuration of the inlet and outlet location, shape, and sizes. I hunted many a website, covering the planet and different application for the KE 70. Got lots of looks at some very nicely built websites and manufacturers/distributors.

Show me the one I need for less than $1607. and I'll buy two. One for a spare, and one to sell to a nice guy that comes to TBN needing one because his tanks are roached.....

/ MT2501FD need a new Radiator #8  
No insult was intended, have ordered a few custom an cross-referenced radiators.

Recently sourced a triple core for a 460 engine to run it cooler with a higher flow. Not exactly a shelf listed item, dimensions and port locations.