MT372 Radiator Cap Cross Reference

/ MT372 Radiator Cap Cross Reference #1  

whiskeyjr

Tractor
mitsubishi mt372
Can anyone here tell me of a cross reference for a radiator cap for a MT372?

/ MT372 Radiator Cap Cross Reference #2  
I just put one on my MT372. The manual calls for a 10 lb cap. NAPA part number 703-1708 is the correct lbs and fits right.

/ MT372 Radiator Cap Cross Reference #3  
I am in England, searching for correct radiator cap for Mitsubishi MT 372D, can you explain please what the NAPA is ? Thanks.

/ MT372 Radiator Cap Cross Reference #5  
How about a thermostat and gasket? Coolant sensor?

Thanks

/ MT372 Radiator Cap Cross Reference #6  
My Napa Receipt shows a thermostat PN 185...Not sure on the gasket, or coolant sensor, sorry.

/ MT372 Radiator Cap Cross Reference #7  
Duwem if you have the old thermostat just take it with you to get the diameter at any parts store. You might even get a matching gasket if you take the thermostat housing. If not, buy some gasket paper and make one. According to my service manual the switch closes at 221-232 degrees. Again, take the old one with you to match the threads. I think it is NPT. I put a gauge on my 1450 but kept the switch too. There is a plug on the water pump that I removed and put the gauge sender in there. If you ever have to replace the oil sender, it is not NPT or metric, it is British Standard Pipe thread. There an adapter available for that. I'll come back with the number.

/ MT372 Radiator Cap Cross Reference #8  
For the oil pressure switch adapter, try "Eddleman 265220" at O'Reilly Auto Parts (or other) This will enable you to buy a more available pressure switch with 1/8 NPT threads.