Price Check Mt573 selling question

/ Mt573 selling question #1  
Tractor
LS MT5 73 CPS
Just curious and seeing if anybody knows what I would ask if I decide to sell my tractor. 2019 cps with 75hours. IMG_4940.jpg
IMG_4941.jpg

/ Mt573 selling question #2  
First off, I wouldn't use those photos. :)

What did you pay for it new? Anything done to it, customization wise, repair wise, etc?

Being that its so close to new, you can expect a drop in price from what you paid, but not by a horrible amount. But that depends on whats been done to it. Some things bring more value, while other things drastically decrease its value. For example, I would expect to ask a few hundred more for my tractor since it has loaded tires. But certain repairs or customizations like shotty electrical work or... who knows... could mean a decrease in price.
Thats just an example.

Why are you selling?

Different reasons for selling it will bring different prices. I missed out on a used tractor (when I was shopping for it) because the seller was selling cheap due to divorce. Someone came in just after me, while I was getting my financial ducks in rows, and offered more. We are talking like an hour after I shook the dudes hand. Motivated sellers, motivated buyers. If you're not motivated - wanting to sell it for an upgrade for example, you may price it slightly above market to maximize its value.

/ Mt573 selling question
Tractor has had no issues, added a buddy seat. Had 50 hour service done. Don’t even know if I’m going to sell it, hence why It’s not posted for sale. Just curious what it’d bring if I did decide to sell. And upsize would be the reason for selling. Tractors dirty right now I’d never use those pictures trying to sell. I just walked by it this morning and thought I’d snap 2 pics and make a post and get some opinions. If it’s a tremendous hit I’d take them I’ll keep it and add another tractor. I paid 45k out the door brand new.

/ Mt573 selling question #4  
Gotcha. If I were in your area, and in the market for that tractor, sight unseen, I'd probably offer $32K and let you beat me up. We'd probably end up around 38-40K. But thats me, and I am not everyone. Depends on your buyer. I'd list it for 40K and see what happens. If you dont get bites, lower your price.

/ Mt573 selling question #6  
I bought a 2020 MT573CPS from a dealer last fall with 103hrs on it. Came with 3rd function hydraulics on loader and buddy seat. I paid $42k. As it was still "new" and bought from a dealer I get full warranty. It was there "demo" tractor.

Id imagine that warranty is somewhat valuable. Any idea if yours would transfer to the new owner? If so - that would definitely help you recoup some of your investment.

IF the warranty transferred - I agree with the above, between 38 and 40.

IF not.....you may take a slightly bigger hit. Probably in that 36 to 38.