Much higher lift than the Kubota?

/ Much higher lift than the Kubota?
If you want the L2501 Lower Links to lift higher, move the right and left side adjustment pins to the TOP hole on the stirrups.

See photos in Post #4.

Thanks for clarifying that! I sure didn't like doing all those hypotenuse triangles/Algebra II in high school. Too difficult for my feeble mind to comprehend looking at something like that and figuring out which hole would lift higher. Seems to my eye that the lower hole would lift higher...but that ain't how it works. Both my boys are grown and moved away (well, one lives across the road), I bet one of them could whip out their smarty phone and do all that angle/physics/magic stuff...lol Makes me feel like a complete idiot. :ashamed:

/ Much higher lift than the Kubota? #12  
I have similar issues with my M6800 vs my old Ford 800.The ford will lift my 8' discs just fine with plenty of rear clearance but I still have issues with the Kubota and the top link in the bottom hole and 3 pt arms adjusted for max lift.

/ Much higher lift than the Kubota? #13  
In your above post you wrote nothing about the right and left side LIFTING ROD STIRRUPS.

Did you read Post #4 carefully and study the two pictures, which resolved the OP'S problem?

I do not know if Kubota Ms have two or more pin adjustment holes in the Lifting Rod stirrups of the Three Point Hitch, but I would presume so. ((John Deere utility tractors have pin adjustment holes in the Lifting Rod stirrups. ))

The connecting pin should be in the higher of the stirrup holes for increased lift. The higher hole is the default/normal/everyday choice. ((High hole for High lift.)) It took the OP a while to comprehend the suggestions but he got it by Post #11. Positioning the adjustment pin in the high hole should increase lift at the rear of your Disc Harrow about 10".

Kubota omits Lifting Rod stirrup pin adjustment in the Operator's Manual.

((This has nothing to do with the holes on the tractor chassis for the inboard end of the Top Link, which is the primary adjustment for Draft Control sensitivity and a tertiary/minor adjustment for implement lift.))

I presume you have shortened your Top Link for travel, which also lifts the aft end of all implements.

Last edited:
   / Much higher lift than the Kubota?
I have similar issues with my M6800 vs my old Ford 800.The ford will lift my 8' discs just fine with plenty of rear clearance but I still have issues with the Kubota and the top link in the bottom hole and 3 pt arms adjusted for max lift.

Yeah, I was having the same problem with the 6 1/2 foot discs too. Dragging on the tail end when I would transport and go over a bump or dip. I had the two bottom plow on last spring and finished plowing and went across the front yard to put everything up. Well, the darn thing bounced a little and left two furrows across the yard. Red head got real nasty really quick. Fortunately, the Kubota has 4H and will haul butt when needed. It was needed. Oh, and the head phones help too..."I can't hear you dear". :laughing: