Dale in MI

Tractor
Not Running: Oliver 550 & 770, Farmall A & Super M
I got a new MX5100 with a LA844 loader yesterday. Only had 30
minutes on it so far but am not impressed with the lifting power. The
loader will not raise if very full of dirt. I also tried pushing the tractor
backwards with the bucket, like I am used to pushing my old 2WD
farm tractor out of the mud. The bucket would not push it with
any weight on the loader. Do I need to lower my expectations?

/ MX5100 FEL power #2  
dale
i'm in the same boat. i am working with another member on tbn to try to find out why. i'll let you know and keep you posted
Brian

/ MX5100 FEL power #3  
I got a new MX5100 with a LA844 loader yesterday. Only had 30
minutes on it so far but am not impressed with the lifting power. The
loader will not raise if very full of dirt. I also tried pushing the tractor
backwards with the bucket, like I am used to pushing my old 2WD
farm tractor out of the mud. The bucket would not push it with
any weight on the loader. Do I need to lower my expectations?

That LA844 should have no problem whatsoever pushing or pulling the tractor with the bucket or lifting the front of the tractor off the ground or lifting a totally full bucket of dirt.

Yours should be really similar to my MX5000 with the LA852. There's a valve (I think they call it a control screw) to control hydraulic fluid flow to the loader on the hydraulic block type outlet. It's down on the right side right next to the hydraulic oil filter, and it's made to be turned with a flat screwdriver. Make sure it's all the way open (vertical groove).

/ MX5100 FEL power
Thanks for the responses. I will look for that valve. The dealer agrees now that things do not sound right and will send a mechanic if the problem persists.

/ MX5100 FEL power #5  
Did you ever get the issue fixed? What was the solution? Will the bucket now curl and push the tractor? I have the same issue with a L3240. I have the LA724 loader on my tractor and a quick attach bucket. The Kubota service group is telling me that with the QA bucket the geometry changes and the loader will not curl and roll the tractor. I think I have a weak component in my hydraulic system and been reading the forums trying to trouble shoot. Any help or comments are appreciated.

Did the member Big Bri ever get back with you about his issue?

thanks