My bucket is broken !

/ My bucket is broken ! #51  
There was a time when I was really getting down on my guitar then the crank came loose and things haven't been the same since.
Now that i think about it,cranks seem to be my downfall. I've twisted the crank on my welder first one way then the other and all I succeed in doing is making smoke and sparks,not counting the time I set some dead grass on fire.

/ My bucket is broken ! #52  
No cranks here, just knobs and digital readouts. I do prefer twisting knobs over cranks anyway. Especially with those knobs are attached to something I cannot mention on here.... :rolleyes:

/ My bucket is broken ! #54  
Yes I think so, I wished I could weld. Most welder down here want an arm and leg to fix it.

Don
I hate those lazy weld shops that wont spend an hour cleaning away dirt and paint and re-weld something in an awkward position for me for only $5.00

Expecting me to pay more than $5 for a little piece of wire? WTF

/ My bucket is broken ! #55  
I hate those lazy weld shops that wont spend an hour cleaning away dirt and paint and re-weld something in an awkward position for me for only $5.00

Expecting me to pay more than $5 for a little piece of wire? WTF

Did someone put orange juice in your coffee this morning? 😂

/ My bucket is broken ! #56  
Time
Yes I think so, I wished I could weld. Most welder down here want an arm and leg to fix it.

Don
Time to bite the bullet and have it welded...