My Ford 2N

/ My Ford 2N #1  

AndyM

Veteran Member
Tractor
1948 Ford 8N and 1993 Toro WheelHorse 520H
I've posted tons of pictures of my Ford 8N and my New Holland TC18, but it occured to me that the 2N has never made an appearance on TBN. Since I'm losing my storage, and I don't have the time, money, or resources to tackle the restoration project myself, I've listed it on Ebay for someone who is able to take on the project.

Here's a picture of it...

635575-IM000367.JPG

So everyone doesn't think I'm trying to plug my auction, I'm not posting a link to the auction, but I sell under the name Andym654 if you want to look for it.

Attachments

• 635575-IM000367.JPG
    635575-IM000367.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 219
   / My Ford 2N #2  
ANDY: bet you hate to get rid of it. My 2n was in better shape and had FEL on it, but i could not handel the steering anymore. But your tires look excellent from the picture, and the tin looks ok cept for cosmetics and some TLC.

/ My Ford 2N #3  
OOPS! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif JUST realized i did not attach the picture of my 2n that i wanted you to see. i sold it a few years ago and now i wish i hadn't

Attachments

• 636106-old tractor.jpg
    636106-old tractor.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 282
   / My Ford 2N
Looks good Frank. You're right, I don't really want to sell it, but I've already got the 8N and the New Holland, and I probably won't get around to restoring the 2N for years to come. Someone else will be glad to have it.

After the first 24 hours of the auction, I haven't received any bids yet, but has received 300 hits so far and has 19 watchers. I think that's pretty good that there are that many people interested in it.