My LS 3038G

/ My LS 3038G #1  

Ford Truck#1

Tractor
LS 3038 2016y
I have a LS 3038G that I bought brand new.I was bush hogging,parked it in the shed,went to start it,but it wont even crank now.what is wrong,could it be a sensor,do I need a new starter?
Checked all the fluids,they are all at the mark.

/ My LS 3038G #2  
@Ford Truck#1
Duplicate post.
Answer the questions asked in your original post.

/ My LS 3038G #3  
PTO not engage?
Seat senor?
Debris build up loosen wire or connection?

/ My LS 3038G #4  
I have a LS 3038G that I bought brand new.I was bush hogging,parked it in the shed,went to start it,but it wont even crank now.what is wrong,could it be a sensor,do I need a new starter?
Checked all the fluids,they are all at the mark.
I would start with checking your battery connections (both positive and negative), and then check your sensors, seat, clutch etc.

/ My LS 3038G #6  
The only times I’ve ever had this issue with any tractor is when a safety mechanism is preventing starting. Things like the brake not set all the way, or PTO switch needs to be cycled on and off. My LS has to have the parking brake set, trans in neutral, and PTO off.

/ My LS 3038G #7  
You say you checked all the fluids but what else have you
checked??

willy

/ My LS 3038G #8  
On my old XG3032 the clutch safety switch wiring on left side under flooring would get snagged by brush. First time it actually broke the wiring harness connector. Had to rewire, and relocate to finally put a stop to it. Relatively easy fix to either move or eliminate the switch.

/ My LS 3038G #9  
Besides checking all the things mentioned above, get a voltmeter and check the voltage on your battery. If less than12.6 volts, charge it. They do self discharge when left sitting.....I learned that the hard way and now I keep battery maintainers on all my seldom used batteries.