My Mahindra is right around the corner!!!!!!!!!

/ My Mahindra is right around the corner!!!!!!!!! #1  

GrumpyJoe

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 1533 HST w/ FEL
We close on my old house next Wednesday the 15th! What a relief. Had two house notes for almost 7 months now. The wife is beside herself she is so excited. About time. So you guys know what this means? **** yea! That weekend you know where I'll be. The wife has shown some interest in driving the tractor after we get it. Guess this means HST and not a shuttle shift. Thats ok. I'm good with that. I'll be 1533 bound! Tell more later after "we" figure out what attachments "we" are going to get. She had me put that in there.

/ My Mahindra is right around the corner!!!!!!!!! #2  
We close on my old house next Wednesday the 15th! What a relief. Had two house notes for almost 7 months now. The wife is beside herself she is so excited. About time. So you guys know what this means? **** yea! That weekend you know where I'll be. The wife has shown some interest in driving the tractor after we get it. Guess this means HST and not a shuttle shift. Thats ok. I'm good with that. I'll be 1533 bound! Tell more later after "we" figure out what attachments "we" are going to get. She had me put that in there.
Joe, based on the above, grumpy isn't befitting. Your wife sounds like she's a jewel.

/ My Mahindra is right around the corner!!!!!!!!! #3  
Just remember the forum rules. It didn't happen if there are no pictures.

/ My Mahindra is right around the corner!!!!!!!!!
Called the dealer today and got some prices. For a 1533 HST, FEL, Grapple Bucket, Woods 72 in finsh mower w/ chains and front roller, Woods 65 in box blade, and Woods post hole digger and 12 in auger. Also getting a set of hydaulic lines out the back. Tires filled to. All for $29,000. Good deal? No money down yet. So could go else where. But I really like these people.

/ My Mahindra is right around the corner!!!!!!!!! #5  
Called the dealer today and got some prices. For a 1533 HST, FEL, Grapple Bucket, Woods 72 in finsh mower w/ chains and front roller, Woods 65 in box blade, and Woods post hole digger and 12 in auger. Also getting a set of hydaulic lines out the back. Tires filled to. All for $29,000. Good deal? No money down yet. So could go else where. But I really like these people.

That sound great to me?... A lot of stuff there...

/ My Mahindra is right around the corner!!!!!!!!! #6  

What do you plan on doing with your tractor?

I have 21 acres of land. Probably close to 7 of which I will cut. Big project this fall. Over 3000 feet of field fence going up. Wood to cut. A lot of debris to clean up from the last owner. And about 1300 feet of gravel dive to maintain. I'll be busy for awhile.

Been a long time coming but thanks to Teg I can now post some pictures of my Mahindra. I have over 90 hours and lovin life with it.

20150730_205259.jpg