My New-To-Me 5610

/ My New-To-Me 5610 #1  

RotorWrench

Tractor
Holder C5000 Toolcat 5600
So last Friday my TC finally made it here with a stop to pick up the snowblower. Got everything hooked up and installed. I think it will work well for us. It won't be the snow eating beast the Holder is but it will definitely be much more versatile. I'll especially enjoy having a rear blade now which will save me a lot of time in some particular areas around my place.

Got a set of logging tire chains made for it from a local guy that made my other chains and had to install them down at the bottom of our road the evening of delivery just to get it up to the house. 3/4 mile of road, all uphill with two 50yd sections of 30deg sloped switchbacks, solid ice and hard pack right now.

The real test will be to see if the 79" Quick Attach 3600 lives up to it's hype.

Thanks to everyone for responses to all my questions. Probably more to come.

Attachments

• 20231127_220052.jpg
    20231127_220052.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 55
  • 20231127_215903.jpg
    20231127_215903.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
  • 20231127_220037.jpg
    20231127_220037.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
   / My New-To-Me 5610 #2  
So last Friday my TC finally made it here with a stop to pick up the snowblower. Got everything hooked up and installed. I think it will work well for us. It won't be the snow eating beast the Holder is but it will definitely be much more versatile. I'll especially enjoy having a rear blade now which will save me a lot of time in some particular areas around my place.

Got a set of logging tire chains made for it from a local guy that made my other chains and had to install them down at the bottom of our road the evening of delivery just to get it up to the house. 3/4 mile of road, all uphill with two 50yd sections of 30deg sloped switchbacks, solid ice and hard pack right now.

The real test will be to see if the 79" Quick Attach 3600 lives up to it's hype.

Thanks to everyone for responses to all my questions. Probably more to come.
My neighbor has a TC. As an FYI, rust protect the floor inside and outside. It's the first thing that goes and it goes quickly. He's had to weld it back together several times already. His model was an early type. The early machines had electrical gremlins too. Don't stress the wire harness bundles either. Otherwise, a good machine.

/ My New-To-Me 5610
Yes, as I was looking for one I noticed the most common rust out areas were the door sills and lower cab frames. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm treating the whole frame with Corrosion X as soon as we get a warm spell. I can apply it with applicators we have at work down to 34F, although that may not happen until May now :)